HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
Class fee $99.97*
Did you know that if you pay your gardener, handyman, cleaning person, etc $600 or more annually, you're required to give him/her a 1099-NEC form? If you don’t, you can receive fines if audited.
In this class, you’ll learn who needs to receive a 1099-NEC form and why. Most Landlords think their accountant does this for them. The chances are, they're not, especially if you haven't given your vendor a W9 form. Don't pay your accountant to do this, learn how simple it is to do it yourself. And as a bonus, you’ll get Shiral's business tips, landlord tips, and updated landlord information.
· Fill out the forms covered in this class
· Identify which of your vendors require a 1099-NEC
· Find filing deadlines
· Build your Income-tax binder to stay profitable and organized
· Capitalize on Shiral’s Business and Landlord tips
· Stay updated on Landlord information
· PDF forms listed at the bottom of this page
· Classes discounted up to 25%
· Mom & Pop Landlords Club for $7 (Retail Price $24.97)
· Resources for Landlord and Real Estate Investors
· Class Completion Certificate
1. Form W9
2. Form 1099-NEC
3. Form 1096
4. Tax Binder Table of Contents
5. Accountant Checklist
6. IRS & State Checklist
Have a coupon code?
Click REGISTER HERE and add it when you register.
*Registration fee is non-refundable, however, you can reschedule in advance,
if you know you can’t make the class you signed up for.