Vacancy to Qualified Applicant
Class fee $99.97*
Do you dread the day when a tenant gives you their 30-day notice to move because it means you’ll have to get out there and find a new one?
Would you like to learn more about the people who rent your property and remain compliant with the law?
In this class, you'll confidently find the perfect tenant by learning the step-by-step process you can use every time you have a vacancy.
Register for this class to gain confidence in finding the perfect tenant by learning the steps from putting up the For Rent sign to finding a qualified applicant. And as a bonus, you’ll get Shiral's business tips, landlord tips, and updated landlord information.
· Fill out the forms covered in this class
· Get the forms that are required by law
· Capitalize on Shiral’s business and landlord tips
· Stay updated on Landlord information
· PDF forms listed at the bottom of this page
· Classes discounted up to 25%
· Mom & Pop Landlords Club for $7 (Retail Price $24.97)
· Resources for Landlord and Real Estate Investors
· Class Completion Certificate
1. Qualification criteria for renting
2. Rental Application
3. Rental history verification
4. Authorization & verification of employment
5. Receipt of application screening fee
6. Deposit receipt and offer to rent
7. Tenant rejection notice
8. Application Screening Checklist
*Registration fee is non-refundable, however, you can reschedule in advance,
if you know you can’t make the class you signed up for.