BE A SUCCESSFUL LANDLORD
Class fee $233.97*
Do you take the time to review your finances and organize your rental property documents? Or do you wait until something major happens? For example, you have an expensive plumbing issue, or you can’t find your tenants’ rental agreement. Successful landlords review their property finances and file their landlord paperwork regularly.
Register for this class so you can learn a simple system on how to track your income and expenses, and organize your landlord-related paperwork so you can be a profitable and successful landlord.
· Track your daily spending
· Avoid overspending
· Implement useful tools for tax preparation
· Build your property management binder
· Get organized
· Use the forms listed below
· Create a secure location to store your documents
· Capitalize on Shiral’s business and landlord tips
· Stay updated on Landlord information
· Take Control of your Finances Live Zoom Class (Value $79.97)
· Time to Get Organized Live Zoom Class (Value $79.97)
· 4 additional months of access to Mom & Pop Landlords Club
· PDF forms that are covered in each class
· Class discounts of up to 25%
· Resources for Landlord and Real Estate Investors
· Class Completion Certificate
Once you enroll, you'll have several class dates to choose from so that you can fit them into your schedule.
1. Income & Expense Tracking Worksheet
2. Spending Tracking worksheets for one year
3. Table of contents
4. Rent log
5. Vendor list
6. Maintenance & repair log
7. Maintenance & repair request
8. Binder cover
9. Binder's spine Insert
Have a coupon code? Click REGISTER HERE and add it when you register.
*Registration fee is non-refundable, however, you can reschedule in advance,
if you know you can’t make the class you signed up for.